Full Service Monument Provider
- Sand Blasting for Engraving and Lettering
- Custom Design Services
- Display yard showcasing a wide array of creations and options
- Over 500 units in stock – with Custom Orders available upon request
Matt Petersen Sandblasting
Eugene Petersen preparing stencil
Renovation and Repair Services
- Repair of broken or damaged stonework
- Resetting of misaligned stonework
- Cleaning of discolored stonework
- Refinishing of bronze markers
On-Location Cemetery Lettering
- Additions to existing monuments
- Completion of unfinished areas on existing stonework already installed
- Complete pre-planning options available to ensure your wishes are fulfilled and provide peace-of-mind
Pre-Plan Monument Installed
We desire to provide all stone suitable for monument lettering and placement, no matter its location in the world.
We offer two formats for memorial production:
 Domestic (inside USA)
 Import (outside USA)
All stone is of the highest quality and workmanship, and is fully guaranteed by our company and our manufacturers.
Standard stone types are white, gray, and pink marble, and granite of all colors including gray, black, blue, green, mahogany, pink and red. At present we offer over 50 color choices of natural stone.
As a company, our policy has always been to provide our product in as timely a manner as possible. We strive to meet all dates requested when physically possible if the stonework is within our extensive inventory of over 600 units.
However, if stonework needs to be manufactured, our ability to completely control the time frame is difficult. Our normal production schedule is as follows:
- Standard orders — 6–10 weeks
- Domestic custom orders — 8–12 weeks
- Import custom orders — 12–20 weeks
All the above are approximate times and depend on the manufacturer, shipping and weather conditions. The approximate time frame for your order will be given when the order is placed.
- Polished – smooth, shiny finish
- Steeled – smooth, matte finish
- Natural – broken rock
FINISH 2 – Selected finish on front and back, top and sides left natural
FINISH 3 – Selected finish on front, back and top, sides left natural
FINISH 5 – Selected finish on front, back, top and sides
All of our placements, from the largest monument to the smallest cornerpost, include a dry-pack concrete foundation for lasting stability as long as the foundation is placed on solid ground (most monuments are on undisturbed soil while most markers are partially on the grave, which is disturbed soil).
The foundation is placed into the ground for the stone to rest upon without using water to mix. The ground moisture and washing process of the stone is enough to firm the foundation over the period of several days.
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
- Bronze & Aluminum Plaques
- Bronze on Granite Memorials
- Vases – Granite, Marble or Bronze
- Signage – Granite, Marble or Bronze
- Cemetery Renovation